2. Hours of operation are from 10:00am to 3:00pm every Sunday from June 4 to September 24, 2017.
3. Set up hours for all vendors start at 8:30 am each Sunday Morning.
4. You will need to bring your own table(s) and chair(s). Some vendors have their own tents. Don't forget signs for product pricing. We would also recommend some sort of signs/cards that "says who you are".
5. Stalls are approximately a parking stall in size. That translates into approximately 10 feet wide and 14 feet deep. Multiple stalls are available. A reminder that tents over 10 feet wide just don't fit in the 10 foot allotted space.
6. All Vendors must provide their own business licenses. If you don't have one, we can help you on where to get one or where to start. Vendors that wish to pay for the season will have their "Business License" Fee reimbursed. It is also that you maintain your own liability insurance. Ultimately, it is your business after all, and your business should be insured. We recommend a minimum liability of two million. If you can list Century Park as an additional insured.....all the better. Call if you have questions.
7. Garbage is a constant problem. Here's a simple rule. "What you pack in....you pack out". Garbage cans however, will be provided for our visitors.
8. Dogs are discouraged and technically not allowed. Alberta Health dictates that dogs are not allowed where foods and such are served, prepared or stored. Working dogs are exempt.
9. We would like to remind all vendors that this is an "outdoor", open air market and is open Inclement weather sometimes happens so be prepared. Those vendors with tents must supply weights or a tie down system to secure their tents for safety/liability reasons.
10. Vendors that are selling foods or like products are required to have a food handling permit. If you have any questions regarding food products, please call the Environmental Public Health Department (780-735-1800). Just so you know, Inspectors will visit on occasion, so please operate accordingly.
11. Unfortunately there are no electrical outlets available so small generators will be required if you need
12. Rates are $35 per stall per Sunday . Seasonal fees are $575 for the 17 weeks. Multiple stalls are negotiable. Speak to the market manager if interested in a permanent stall for the season or fill out the electronic application on this website on the "Vendor Application" page.